Our Financial Assurance services services include:
- Statutory audit ;
- Regulatory audit services, which include evaluation of information systems, accounting and regulatory issues.
- Feasibility Studies;
- Business Planning;
- Corporate Strategy;
- Project Financing;
- Debt Restructuring;
- Financial Projections.
Financial Management Services
- Designing and developing a Financial Strategy;
- Managing the financial affairs of the client on a daily basis;
- Providing Management with all the necessary information in order to make the right investment decisions;
- Handling the relationship with the lenders;
- Preparing management accounts on a monthly basis (Actual vs. Budget) and taking corrective actions based on the results;
A very thin line separates success from failure. We identify, analyze and minimize causes of failure.
We do this by executing business review and assessment which includes:
- Diagnostic report of troubled business.
- Analysis of the recovery options available to the business and its lenders.
- Recommendations as to what should be done.
- Monitoring on behalf of lenders.
- Borrower’s financial performance.
- Borrower’s compliance with conditions set by the lender.
Cash flow Management
We work with companies to stabilize their cash position by helping to optimize cash flow management practices. Furthermore, we help companies develop tighter cash management control and more efficient use of existing funds.
A turnaround manager analyses a company’s activities and identifies problem areas that require immediate corrective action. Furthermore, he / she establishes the necessary support and confidence to ensure a stable environment.
Design and implementation of corporate turnaround strategies based on:
- Diagnostic review and assessment of the troubled business.
- Corrective measures (short term) to restore liquidity.
- Corrective measures (long term) to restore viability and profitability.